Underworld Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld Roleplay : 87.230.90.167:8018

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milot
Administrator
Administrator

[OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board Empty
PostSubject: [OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board   [OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:51 pm

"note that this isn't an IC post. This is just so that we know that you're on our side, and if you get accepted you will be haven an Rp test."

[OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board 1106068a2a540394418018e09cf6b0597c3511b

These are the most important Rules in acting. Faliure to comply with these methods will get you Whacked.
:

Omertŕ implies “the categorical prohibition of cooperation with state authorities or reliance on its services, even when one has been victim of a crime. Even if somebody is condemned for a crime he has not committed, he is supposed to serve the sentence without giving the police any information about the real criminal. Within Mafia culture, breaking the oath of omertŕ is punishable by death.

We're a Famiglia that works on the old sicilian style for way of business.
Mafia : Morte Alle Franica Italia Aniele.

1 Always folow the Omerta code.
2 Never question the Godfather's Orders.
3 Always walk next to the Boss or behind him.
4 Respect higher ranks.
5 Never do business that jepardises the Family without the Boss's Orders.
6 Always stay calm and act mature.
7 Never run around like a faggot.
8 Always co-operate with the Local authorities.
9 Always co-operate with Allied Originizations.
10 Always keep you're mouth shut and do youre work.

As an Barzini must represent his family respectfully in public.
Failure to do and projecting a bad image onto the Famiglia is disgraceful.

An Barzini is always prepared to share everything he has with his Famiglia,

An Barzini always follow orders from those higher ranked than him.
To betray the Godfather is also unquestionable

A Barzini remains a Barzini until death, as sworn under the oath upon joining.

I ________ ((your name here)) dedicate my life for The Famiglia. And i swear that i will folow all the rules made by the Regime.

Why do you want to join the Famiglia? :

Your Biography (IC) :

Why should we choose you for the Famiglia ? :

What benefit would you be to the Famiglia ? :

RP skills :

Age ( IC and OOC ) :

What does "Mafia" stand for in Sicilian definition? :

What is the meaning of the Omérta? :

Will you be an active member?:

How manny hours per day do you play?:

Do you got Ventrilo fully working?:

Do you got another character/Alt ? :

Any other info you'd like to add? :

Your Post Will Be Updated with ACCEPTED Or As DENIED

Regards from Don Milot Barzini
Back to top Go down
Tony

[OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board   [OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:09 pm

I Tony Vario ((your name here)) dedicate my life for The Famiglia. And i swear that i will folow all the rules made by the Regime.

Why do you want to join the Famiglia? : Becouse i want to to have fun and serve my family and the boss i can do anything i got asked to do and i want to get more rp expariance

Your Biography (IC) : I was born in italy/sicily in a small town i was born in 1982 I always when i come from school i was watching from my room window the "dangerous guys" they always sat outside and played cards on the table and i want to be a part of them i wasnt good at school always fails at my tests and so on and when i begun to grow up older and when i become on age of 18 years old i started to think of joining those guys so i decied to move to SanAndreas/Las Venturas I heard there were very dangerous guys so i decied to get contact with them
and i hope i will join there Family. (( Well you maybe dont like my story its becouse i dont like dont make story and i am not good on it :S ))

Why should we choose you for the Famiglia ? : I do anything you ask me to do and i am very loyal

What benefit would you be to the Famiglia ? : Loyal any memebers need any help i am there

RP skills : I have played on many rp servers and i think my rp exparince is enough to join a family

Age ( IC and OOC ) : 26 (( 17 ))

What does "Mafia" stand for in Sicilian definition? : Honour, Morte Alle Franica Italia Aniele.

What is the meaning of the Omérta? : Keep silence and take your punishment like a man mafia members should always follow it if you dont follow it you will end up being dead

Will you be an active member?:yeah

How manny hours per day do you play?: 4-5h

Do you got Ventrilo fully working?: Yes

Do you got another character/Alt ? : Nope

Any other info you'd like to add? : Nope
Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Barzini Family Application Board
Page 1 of 1