Underworld Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld Roleplay : 87.230.90.167:8018

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread

Go down 
+2
George_Muche
Richy_Corleone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

[OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Empty
PostSubject: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:08 am

[OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Godfather15

RULES:

1. Don't attack other family members without the Don telling you to.
2. Don't ask for ranks, Asking = Automatic Kick.
3. Drive properly and speak proper English.
4. Deathmatching = Kick from family and from server.
5. Bunny Hopping, Your not a rabbit so don't jump!
6. Always respect higher ranks.
7. Don't talk back to the Godfather.
8. Respect other members as if they where your own flesh and blood.

The Corleone family is a strict family, If your application is accepted i want no funny business! Below is a basic application, Copy and paste it and fill it in.

Quote :
In Character

Name:
Licenses:
Why do you want to join us:
Properties: (If you own businesses/houses)
Level:

Previous experience?:

Skills 1-10. (Your going to get tested anyway so lieing is pointless.)
Driving:
Flying:
Shooting:
Charisma:

Anything else we should know:

Out of character

RP experience:
IG Level: ((I require no level, Just good roleplay skill))
Activity: ( How many hours you play everyday, You won't be accepted if your always inactive. )
Got Ventrilo?: (This is how i will communication with my family, otherwise i will use /f)

Your characters story: (Make it at least 2 paragraphs)

Good luck.!
Back to top Go down
http://underworldroleplay.co.nr
George_Muche

PostSubject: Application Form   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:20 am

In Character

Name:George_Muche
Job:none
Licenses:Drivers
Why do you want to join us:To guard the family
Properties: (If you own businesses/houses) No
Level:
Previous experience?:

Driving:8
Flying:7
Shooting:7
Charisma:6
Anything else we should know:i am a strong man who does every order

Out of character

RP skills 1 - 10: (Don't be too cocky) 8
RP experience:I have been playing Rp servers for half year now and i have played on Everlast Rp, Everlast city rp, Argonathrp and more...!
IG Level: ((I require no level, Just good roleplay skill)) 1
Activity: ( How many hours you play everyday, You won't be accepted if your always inactive. ) 4
Got Ventrilo?: (This is how i will communication with my family, otherwise i will use /f) Yes i have ventrilo

Your characters story: (Make it at least 2 paragraphs)i lived all my life in Vice city on star fish island really nice island with big houses and rich people. my dad was really rich i was the leader of LCN in Vice city he was the boss, i was just a only child with my mom helping my dad with the LCN. One day we were all having dinner when a group of man dressed in black suits broke in to our house and killed my mom and dad, they left me alive i dont know why i was there all alone scared waiting for the cops, i now live in Las venturas with no one i dont have no job no car nothing! i want to work for sumbody like i always wanted to work for my dad in the family!....
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:36 am

George_Muche Accepted
Back to top Go down
Adam

PostSubject: Adam App   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:47 pm

In Character

Name: Adam Corleone
Job: None
Licenses: Driving, Flying And boating
Why do you want to join us: Because i want to fight for the corleones with true pride.
Properties: None
Level: 1

Previous experience?: Crowd control in reservoir dogs in Chiilay rp

Driving:9
Flying:3
Shooting:8
Charisma:7

Out of character

RP skills 1 - 10: 8
RP experience: Alot, Chillay productions RP,
IG Level: I have a decent roleplay skill
Activity: ( How many hours you play everyday, You won't be accepted if your always inactive. )
Got Ventrilo?: (This is how i will communication with my family, otherwise i will use /f)

Your characters story: Adam grew up in a small town, Brought in by Don corleone at just the age 5. Adam has always seeked the revenge of the men who killed his father in cold blood. The barzinis.
Adam got into Petty crime at about age 12. He slowly progressed up the foodchain of crime until this day, Where he fights for the corleones with pride
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 pm

ACCEPTED Only problem is, We're allied with Barzini.
Back to top Go down
Sonny_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Name:Sonny Corleone
Job:none
Licenses:Driving
Why do you want to join us:Because,Corleone Good RP'er and My Favorite Familes
Properties: (If you own businesses/houses)Nope
Level:

Previous experience?:

Driving:5
Flying:6
Shooting:8

Anything else we should know:I'm Always Strong and Professional

Out of character

RP skills 1 - 10: (Don't be too cocky)
RP experience:I Have Been RP and I Play LS-RP.
IG Level: ((I require no level, Just good roleplay skill))2
Activity: ( How many hours you play everyday, You won't be accepted if your always inactive. )4 Hours
Got Ventrilo?: (This is how i will communication with my family, otherwise i will use /f):Yes for Sure I Have Ventrillo,but no have any microphone

Your characters story: (Make it at least 2 paragraphs:Sonny, was born at the East Side of Los Santos in a small house, he was living with his mother and father, which both were Spanish. His father worked as a car mechanic while his mother took care of him, Sonny's parents didnt't liked each other and had a lot of fights, one day 'Sonny father was drunk and started to hit 's mother, a neighbour looked out of the window and saw the fight and called the police, when the police arrived and everything was settled Sonny's father had to go to the Police Department for questioning, Sonny's mother charged her husband and went to court with it. And in the end it was decided

Sonny's father had to go to jail for 5years. A month later Sonny had his first day at the secondary school where he made a lot of friends, Wrong friends, Sonny's friends were doing bad things such as: stealing cars, bikes, Ipods ect, Robbing and assaults on people and more Once they decided to create a gang called

˜The Bulldogs' which they did, they only allowed friends in, The gang then decided to Rob the 24/7 near Unity Station, which went completely wrong, a Sonny had to make sure no-one escaped from the 24/7, pressed the alarm or called the police, but Sonny wasnt't really paying attention and didnt't notice a old woman called the police.About 2minutes later, as the PD isnt't far away, the police arrived and entered the building aiming at the gang members. All the members managed to get away through the windows and the fire exit, but Sonny didnt't and got arrested, the phone ringed in Sonny 's house and Sonny's mother picked up, the police told her about Sonny and she came to the Police Department, after a long talk they went to court and it was decided Sonny had to go to jail for just 2months. After being in prison he was a free man again. And had to go to another school and break all contact with his gang

Thing went just fine from now, still he did some crimes but not as big as robbing a 24/7. He met a friend on school which was very good in breaking car locks, Sonny's friend taught Sonny how to break carlocks, and Sonny was very good at it. Sonny' s friend's father was a carjacker and sold his cars to car dealers doing illegal business, Sonny's friend had to jack cars for his father sometimes and asked Sonny to help, for some money of course. Sonny accepted

This offer and started to help them, making a lot of money Sonny's mother was curious where this money came from but never found out where it came from. After Sonny finished school he kept doing business with the friend and kept making money, but Sonny also needed a job, otherwise his mother would be to curious where the money comes from, so Sonny started to work as Car Mechanic aswell just like his father, which came out of at the day.

Sonny started to work as Car Mechanc, his father lived alone though.Sonny started to work in the company his father worked aswell, and his father teached him things, when Sonny became older he decided to leave his house, and said farewell to his mother. He also said goodbye to his friend's business and decided to work alone, selling to other car dealers, which went fine. He had enough to life with. He also started to meet other Spanish people which he hanged with which apperently are in a Spanish Gang. And did crimes together with them. Lifet's good, his life is in Los Santos.
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:39 pm

ACCEPTED, Contact me ingame
Welcome to the family kid.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 am

In Character

Name:Kristian Montana
Job:Boxer
Licenses:driving license,i can afford other's too
Why do you want to join us:Corleone is a good family they have a very good
RP Don Wink the hq is nice and its placed on the right place.
Properties: (If you own businesses/houses)i will buy one soon
Level:2

Previous experience?:i've been playing as mafia member since August 2007 at italy mafia

Driving:6
Flying:7
Shooting:6

Anything else we should know:nope

Out of character

RP skills 1 - 10: (Don't be too cocky)8
RP experience:over 1 year and 2 month's
IG Level: ((I require no level, Just good roleplay skill))2
Activity: ( How many hours you play everyday, You won't be accepted if your always inactive. )4
Got Ventrilo?: (This is how i will communication with my family, otherwise i will use /f)nope

Kristian Montana got borned in the street's of Los Santos he went actor school he wanted to be famous.
He played his first movie in Las Venturas same night some Corleone's picked him up they went to the LV boxing stadium and took some vodka.Then i asked their name's and they said:Richy Corleone and Marty Corleone
after that they showd me their houses,after we went cruising only me and Richy Corleone.

some days later Kristian Got an Email about Richy Corleone wanted me to tell Rico Tattaglia a message
so Kristian did and answerd the E-Mail.

Kristian started to work for Richy corleone as running boy.
now he is living the life,but it can be better bounce
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:45 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Tony_Montana

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:49 pm

In Character

Name:Tony Montana
Job:I have no job
Licenses:Driver License
Why do you want to join us:I want help the Family to lead this Town
Properties: (If you own businesses/houses)No i am new in Town
Level:1

Previous experience?:No

Driving:9
Flying:9
Shooting:6
Charisma:10

Out of character

RP skills 1 - 10: (Don't be too cocky)
RP experience:8
IG Level: ((I require no level, Just good roleplay skill))1
Activity: ( How many hours you play everyday, You won't be accepted if your always inactive. )2-3 Hours pro day and i play every day
Got Ventrilo?: (This is how i will communication with my family, otherwise i will use /f)No

Miami, 1987.
A cold winter morning in January, Antonio Montana just woke up and it all seemed like a normal morning.
After Antonio had been eating their breakfast, Antonio felt some pains in her lower body.
Stand advised her to go see their doctor, and Antonio followed his advise.. It turned out that Tony was pregnant. When they came home, a couple of hours later, Antonio walked out on the Balcony of the Leone Mansion, trusted followed by her "guard".
Hes best friend called Chico was doing some business downtown with his so called 'friends', Antonio was worried, she knew what it was, and she knew who they were, they were Leones, they were a part of the Leone cult in Miami, and they liked it.
They liked the danger, the money, the respect.. But that day, Chico did not come back home, and Antonio was terrified, what had happened? Where was he? Why did his 'friends' come home, but not he? She couldn't find answers, and was tempted to go to Salvatore, but she did not, she knew that the Don was only a person to talk to if he called you.
She asked the Leones Consigliere, Vito, Vito told Antonio that Stan was at the hospital, but they tried to not let Antonio know, and Vito didn't tell why.
Tony rushed to the hospital, and there she met him, Salvatore in person, she did not know what to say or to do, she showed as much respect as possible. She found out, while being at the hospital, that Stan was in coma, and he would maybe not wake up again, Antonio was sad, and cried all the time the first two weeks, but then she got stronger, she didn't know why, but she did.
Salvatore Leone called her to his office, and Antonio came, at the time Antonio was only a Scagnozzo in the Leones but now, Salvatore has decided to give her the status as Capo, she was now close to the family, and close to the highest respected.
Antonio was still pregnant, and it was nearly her time to give birth to her son, but she hadn't found a name yet, and asked Vito again, Vito did not know what to say, but he came up with Tony, which was also close to Antonio.At the 22nd of November 1987 Nicole have birth to Tony Montana.
Tony was raised as all other children, and without knowledge of his mothers business with Leone.
Miami - 2002
The day was Friday, and the 1st of July, Tony was now 15, and Tony was ready to tell Tony about Leone.
Salvatore has past away years ago, and the new Godfather was Vito, Vito Leone.
Tony told long stories about her life, and about Leone, and soon Tony found out who he was. Tony also told what happened to Tony friend, Chico. Chico was in Coma untill 1993 where they turned off the respirator, and let him sleep into his death. Tony was sad, yet, he knew who ge really was, and he also felt stronger now.
And in 2006 Tony left Miami
Miami International Airport - 2006
*All passengers to flight 567 to Los Santos, may board the plane at gate 21b. Please have your boarding pass ready*
Tony was standing in the gate, wearing his favourite T-Shirt, with his name on the back, when a Girl suddenly bumps into him. She excused herself and they talked when they found out they were sitting next to eachother in the plane.
After a short while, Tony found it was his long lost Cousin, Selene Montana
Tony and Selene fastly became very close friends, and started a organization in Los Santos, it was the Montana Cartel, purely consisting of biological bonded Montanas, and after calling to everyone in their Family, Selene and Tony fast grew with their Organization.
Joey, Michael, Jim, Bobby, Sarah, Kenneth, Rasmus, and Gabriel.
Selene bought a apartment close to Santa Maria beach, and this would soon become the Montanas main place to hangout.
Tony and Selene were kidding alot, just like real brothers and sisters, eventhough they were only cousins.
But one day, a very sad day, Selene got shot, shot by a member of the Diaz family.
Selene got badly injured, and was at the hospital for nearly one year, but was then let out, as she had recovered enough, and now the doctors couldn't do anything anymore.
Selene and Tony retired from their jobs, and mostly hang around the Apartment.
Los Santos - 2008
Selene and Tony, along with the other Montanas has created a small imperium, atleast, thats what they called it.
And now they were ready to take on all the problems the other underground families vould bring.
But Selene decided to live a normal life, and leave back the mafia life - she would still hangout with the Montana tho, but not with business, not as the Don atleast.
Selene gave Tony the Don status, and Tony was happy. After Selene had given up her rank, she would leave the Montanas as a Official, but Tony coldn't let that happen, and gave her the title as advisor, and made himself Leader.
He was fed up with italian ranks, and decided, that he would make his own ranks.
Tony and the Montanas was now stabilized again, and Selene was happy with her status now.
Montana was stronger than ever, and Tony had made Michael Montana his Right Hand, and Michael was his best buddy, if you don't count Selene in, that is.
But in February Tony got a worrying letter from a unknown source in New York.
The source who had written the letter told him that the Nacho Family had traced Tony roots to the Leone, which had been elimited by Nacho years ago.
And now Nacho would destroy Montana, if they did not disappear. Tony took a though decission, and made himself a namechange, the whole Family got a namechange, and the new name was Fabio Canosa, and Montana was renamed to just Canosa.
Tony also spend his money on a house in Bone County, a large mansion which would be the new headquarter of Canosa.
Las Venturas-2008
But the Nacho Family found Ton,the Nacho attacked Tony in his Mansion but Tony gonna crazy grabs his M4 from weapon locker,and killed this pigs.All his members died Michael too.So he got his car and drived to Las Venturas
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Accepted, You will be on trial for one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread   [OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Corleone Family Application Thread
Page 1 of 1