Underworld Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld Roleplay : 87.230.90.167:8018

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy_Rugaci

Read please Empty
PostSubject: Read please   Read please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:56 am

Well I was an officer then when I logged in I wasn't an officer anymore. I was just wondering cause I am an experienced cop. I just couldn't be on cause I had to be more active on WTFman and SZR as an officer, I will be more active within this server. And maybe, just maybe train all the new recruits. I'm just worried that when one chief gets fired for inactivity and you fire EVERYONE else who was in the LVPD and hire one person and that is the chief. We don't want to go through the application process and shit all over again, I just want to stay the same officer. So my point is, can I be re-invited and not go through the application process a second time?
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

Read please Empty
PostSubject: Bill   Read please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:05 pm

I dont remember adding you to the forces mabye it was before i was chief. Anyways if you wish to be cop you just need to fill an application on the LVPD forum which is indicated in the server anouncement forum. If you are an experience cop or good roleplay and that your application is good i'll accept you.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Rugaci

Read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read please   Read please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:49 pm

I was a cop before with the old chief. Now that he's demoted, I got fired. No idea why.
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

Read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read please   Read please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Tommy_Rugaci wrote:
I was a cop before with the old chief. Now that he's demoted, I got fired. No idea why.

I never uninvited you :S
Back to top Go down
http://underworldroleplay.co.nr
Tommy_Rugaci

Read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read please   Read please Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Ohh... Can I get a re-invite then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read please   Read please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read please
Page 1 of 1