Underworld Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld Roleplay : 87.230.90.167:8018

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nicky_hoxtan wrongley by arre_hernandez for trying to be a lawyer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonny_cor

nicky_hoxtan wrongley by arre_hernandez for trying to be a lawyer! Empty
PostSubject: nicky_hoxtan wrongley by arre_hernandez for trying to be a lawyer!   nicky_hoxtan wrongley by arre_hernandez for trying to be a lawyer! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:52 am

Character's Name:nicky_hoxtan

Reason for ban: fillip my boss was arrested so i followed him so i could try and get him out of jail (me being his lawyer) but arre_hernandez would not have none of this all he would say to me is you are not a lawyer you are not a lawyer so i told him yes i was but he said you are in a gang you cant be a lawer (but i am a family lawer fillip being my family) but he still said know you are not a lawyer so he kicked me just so he could jail fillip and so i could not do my job this very annoyed me so i logged back on and said that was unfair kicking me for trying to do my job (just abusing your powers) so i said why did you do tat i was trying to help my family but he said you dont listen and banned me!

And if you need it my ip: 86.13.87.172

And this is the main server i play on and i like this server very much!

Screenshots: Im am sorry but on my laptop i have to press alt fn then prnt scrn but it never works for me!

I hope you repley thank you Nicky_Hoxtan.
Back to top Go down

nicky_hoxtan wrongley by arre_hernandez for trying to be a lawyer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld Roleplay :: Reports & Appeals :: Wrongly Banned-
Jump to: