Underworld Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underworld Roleplay : 87.230.90.167:8018

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to become an Leader? Check this.

Go down 
+10
Kristian Benne
nyl
Kristian
Santino_Montana
Noxnon
Romeo
Reed_Robert
Richy_Corleone
Pearce_Gambino
Milot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nyl

Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:32 pm

What faction do you want to lead : Paterno

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ?
I RolePlayed alot and learned from other Don's how to lead
also i scripted my own RolePlay server

RP Experiance : 1year

Youre Character story :

Lorenzo Paterno was a italian mobster involved in narcotics who later became a government informant. His front was ownership of an olive oil importing business.

In 2004, Lorenzo Paterno was arrested for drug trafficking in Houston, Texas. While in prison, the bank foreclosed on his front business. Following his release from prison, Lorenzo Paterno moved to a dilapidated apartment on Delancey Street on New York's Lower East Side.

In 2007, U.S. Treasury Agents asked Lorenzo Paterno to become an informant. Fearing for his life, Lorenzo Paterno initially refused their offer. However, six months later Lorenzo Paterno changed his mind and agreed to assist agents in a sting operation. The sting began when Lorenzo Paterno introduced a undercover agent to several of his associates. Within ten months the agent had become associated with major drug traffickers and organized crime figures such as Benny Bellanca and Pietro Beddia. Lorenzo Paterno's efforts let the agent to infiltrate the New York Mafia's drug trade and, assisting in police surveillance, helped ensure the success of the sting operation.

Lorenzo Paterno received $5,000 from the government for his assistance and immediately left the city and comed to Las Venturas in 2008.
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:35 pm

nyl wrote:
What faction do you want to lead : Paterno

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ?
I RolePlayed alot and learned from other Don's how to lead
also i scripted my own RolePlay server

RP Experiance : 1year

Youre Character story :

Lorenzo Paterno was a italian mobster involved in narcotics who later became a government informant. His front was ownership of an olive oil importing business.

In 2004, Lorenzo Paterno was arrested for drug trafficking in Houston, Texas. While in prison, the bank foreclosed on his front business. Following his release from prison, Lorenzo Paterno moved to a dilapidated apartment on Delancey Street on New York's Lower East Side.

In 2007, U.S. Treasury Agents asked Lorenzo Paterno to become an informant. Fearing for his life, Lorenzo Paterno initially refused their offer. However, six months later Lorenzo Paterno changed his mind and agreed to assist agents in a sting operation. The sting began when Lorenzo Paterno introduced a undercover agent to several of his associates. Within ten months the agent had become associated with major drug traffickers and organized crime figures such as Benny Bellanca and Pietro Beddia. Lorenzo Paterno's efforts let the agent to infiltrate the New York Mafia's drug trade and, assisting in police surveillance, helped ensure the success of the sting operation.

Lorenzo Paterno received $5,000 from the government for his assistance and immediately left the city and comed to Las Venturas in 2008.

ACCEPTED, Good roleplayer and good help with scripting problems.
Back to top Go down
http://underworldroleplay.co.nr
Kristian

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:43 pm

ok Sad but i will apply for corleone
Back to top Go down
Kristian Benne

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:33 am

Fill in this form :

What faction do you want to lead : Police department

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ? I was police in many servers before and 1 of them police chief and admin.

RP Experiance : (meaning how long you RP'd, and how long on what servers, and what you learn, etc ) I have roleplayed in half year, i have played on everlast, next generation, Brendans roleplay, valhalla roleplay, royal roleplay, second roleplay,

Youre Character story : I was born in 1985 the 5th july. i live in LV in hole my life my mother and dad is deed. my father was police Chief in the old days and my mother was doctor securitary.When i was child my dad gives me many toys with police. I played with the things everyday it was so fun. My father died in 2002, and my mother died in 2005.
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:30 am

Kristian Benne wrote:
Fill in this form :

What faction do you want to lead : Police department

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ? I was police in many servers before and 1 of them police chief and admin.

RP Experiance : (meaning how long you RP'd, and how long on what servers, and what you learn, etc ) I have roleplayed in half year, i have played on everlast, next generation, Brendans roleplay, valhalla roleplay, royal roleplay, second roleplay,

Youre Character story : I was born in 1985 the 5th july. i live in LV in hole my life my mother and dad is deed. my father was police Chief in the old days and my mother was doctor securitary.When i was child my dad gives me many toys with police. I played with the things everyday it was so fun. My father died in 2002, and my mother died in 2005.

Denied, You must make a more roleplay story, That is like three lines and makes absolutely no sence.
In my server we just don't make you leader, we must know that your not a noob.
Back to top Go down
Bill

Bill

PostSubject: LVPD chief   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Fill in this form :

What faction do you want to lead : LVPD chief

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ? First of all, i had a lot of roleplayiing experience since i started which was 7 or 8 mouths ago. Actualy, all the servers i played were roleplaying ones. I led multiple factions such as : F.B.I ,N.G and LSPD in some servers. (Which closed down or that i just left or that im still leader of it Smile ). I think im good roleplayer. Im very sociable with others and i like to make strategies, make teamwork, etc. That's why i think i should be taken in.

RP Experiance : (meaning how long you RP'd, and how long on what servers, and what you learn, etc ) Well. Like i said in the other question i played lots of servers so i can't name them all (sorry Very Happy)
So there was wtfman.com, minverva Roleplay, San andreas online, twisted RPG, SFRP, SZR and that's about what i remember for now Razz.

Your Character's story :

Bill Taylor was born in Quebec city (Canada). he grew up in a poor part of the town with his mother and father. His father was a police officer and his mother a doctor. This was a nice life. Bill lived a good life until the age of 17 years old. His father was shot in the head and died before any help could arrive. His mom was assassinated in her home cooking the dinner...
Bill Taylor was lost in his thoughts. He didn't know what to do. He then decided to move away from this town for ever. he had a uncle in Los santos and decided to go visit him. He went there and lived in his uncle home for a bit.
He found a taxi job so he could make a bit of money. he was quite good at it, but after some times he got bored and left. he then joined the police forces cause he always wanted to be like his father. he was then kicked out for ((not having a god damn mic(in wtfman.com server) ))... Bill then took a break from everything for 3 or 4 mouths and then came back and decided to try again to join the police forces.

So that was it. Very Happy I hope you're satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:30 pm

Bill wrote:
Fill in this form :

What faction do you want to lead : LVPD chief

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ? First of all, i had a lot of roleplayiing experience since i started which was 7 or 8 mouths ago. Actualy, all the servers i played were roleplaying ones. I led multiple factions such as : F.B.I ,N.G and LSPD in some servers. (Which closed down or that i just left or that im still leader of it Smile ). I think im good roleplayer. Im very sociable with others and i like to make strategies, make teamwork, etc. That's why i think i should be taken in.

RP Experiance : (meaning how long you RP'd, and how long on what servers, and what you learn, etc ) Well. Like i said in the other question i played lots of servers so i can't name them all (sorry Very Happy)
So there was wtfman.com, minverva Roleplay, San andreas online, twisted RPG, SFRP, SZR and that's about what i remember for now Razz.

Your Character's story :

Bill Taylor was born in Quebec city (Canada). he grew up in a poor part of the town with his mother and father. His father was a police officer and his mother a doctor. This was a nice life. Bill lived a good life until the age of 17 years old. His father was shot in the head and died before any help could arrive. His mom was assassinated in her home cooking the dinner...
Bill Taylor was lost in his thoughts. He didn't know what to do. He then decided to move away from this town for ever. he had a uncle in Los santos and decided to go visit him. He went there and lived in his uncle home for a bit.
He found a taxi job so he could make a bit of money. he was quite good at it, but after some times he got bored and left. he then joined the police forces cause he always wanted to be like his father. he was then kicked out for ((not having a god damn mic(in wtfman.com server) ))... Bill then took a break from everything for 3 or 4 mouths and then came back and decided to try again to join the police forces.

So that was it. Very Happy I hope you're satisfied.
Accepted, Also paterno don is now available again.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:02 am

What faction do you want to lead : Paterno Family

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ? I am a very good rper in my opinion and would doing good job as a Don Give me a chance.

RP Experiance :
Well i have roleplayed for about 1 year now and i played on the old godfather server and many other roleplayer servers such as ls-rp and so on and i learned many things my rp expraince increase while i rp and i think my rp exparince is enough for leading a family.

Youre Character story : I am Tony. I used to be a College
student that was too lazy to end up his career... if you are wondering
why, that's probably because i was forced to study in the Rotterdam Law
School, that was like 6 years ago , my dad said "boy, you can go out
there and study that "Comic strip-Drawing" thing, but really, you are
not making money with that.

well, i (unfortunately) believed
him. the first year was ok, the second wasn't too bad,i had good
friends, always money in my pockets and i even had a girlfriend, but it
wasn't enough for me, i always wanted to see the world, staying in an
office signing papers is not an option for me, no matter how much money
you can get.

so, i talked to my dad...

-dad, i quit.
-no you are not
-yes i am
-well, your call, i'm not giving you any money from now on
-allright, i don't care about your money, i can make my own
-sure you can, maybe cleaning bathrooms!

so
i talked to my mom, she always supported me in my decissions, and she
loaned me her life savings,"go to see the world, sweety" - she said-
"you deserve it, and you know you can always count on me".

oh,
by the way! i didn't tell you my parents are divorced and they hate
each other, so i think that's one of the reasons my mom helped me out,
she just wanted to mess up with my dad.

So, i started my journey
at Rotterdam, i travelled all trough Europe,Asia and South America, i
saw such incredible things!, and i'm not talking about some crappy
church or monument, i'm talking about the people, their way to see the
life, the things they said to me, it was amazing, it's all so different
when you are out of your city-country-continent.

The life
savings of my mother weren't that much, so i took all kind of jobs to
get some money, feed cows, sell newspapers, cleaning bathrooms (ironies
of life) or even washing elephants in India, every little job was good
for me, you can't refuse a job when your next meal depends on it, don't
you?

Later on, i realized that my drawings weren't that good, so
i throwed all away and dropped the Illustrator dream i had once... it
was hard, but i had no choice, there are some moments in life when you
just have to say stop, and when i realized that i ended up in an
airport in Los Santos.

I don't know why i ended up here, why not
Paris?, Prague?, Even Tokio!, maybe it was the weather, maybe all that
"Gang stuff" that you see on the TV, but i wanted to be there, start
over and maybe find something to do with my life ( because you can't
play Indiana Jones forever, unless you have a lot of money) find some
job, maybe start a business, who knows, i have to find out if this is
my fate,i have learned a lot in my trip, and even if i have to kill or
to be killed, i know that i can die in peace, because i know that i did
the right thing taking chances and living my life on the road, just
like i wanted to After a while i thinked about moving to SanAndreas/Las Venturas And start a new life and i moved there to start a new dangerous life.

Tony Vario
///////////
Back to top Go down
Richy_Corleone
Administrator
Administrator
Richy_Corleone

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:46 am

Tony wrote:
What faction do you want to lead : Paterno Family

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ? And whats so special about YOU ? I am a very good rper in my opinion and would doing good job as a Don Give me a chance.

RP Experiance :
Well i have roleplayed for about 1 year now and i played on the old godfather server and many other roleplayer servers such as ls-rp and so on and i learned many things my rp expraince increase while i rp and i think my rp exparince is enough for leading a family.

Youre Character story : I am Tony. I used to be a College
student that was too lazy to end up his career... if you are wondering
why, that's probably because i was forced to study in the Rotterdam Law
School, that was like 6 years ago , my dad said "boy, you can go out
there and study that "Comic strip-Drawing" thing, but really, you are
not making money with that.

well, i (unfortunately) believed
him. the first year was ok, the second wasn't too bad,i had good
friends, always money in my pockets and i even had a girlfriend, but it
wasn't enough for me, i always wanted to see the world, staying in an
office signing papers is not an option for me, no matter how much money
you can get.

so, i talked to my dad...

-dad, i quit.
-no you are not
-yes i am
-well, your call, i'm not giving you any money from now on
-allright, i don't care about your money, i can make my own
-sure you can, maybe cleaning bathrooms!

so
i talked to my mom, she always supported me in my decissions, and she
loaned me her life savings,"go to see the world, sweety" - she said-
"you deserve it, and you know you can always count on me".

oh,
by the way! i didn't tell you my parents are divorced and they hate
each other, so i think that's one of the reasons my mom helped me out,
she just wanted to mess up with my dad.

So, i started my journey
at Rotterdam, i travelled all trough Europe,Asia and South America, i
saw such incredible things!, and i'm not talking about some crappy
church or monument, i'm talking about the people, their way to see the
life, the things they said to me, it was amazing, it's all so different
when you are out of your city-country-continent.

The life
savings of my mother weren't that much, so i took all kind of jobs to
get some money, feed cows, sell newspapers, cleaning bathrooms (ironies
of life) or even washing elephants in India, every little job was good
for me, you can't refuse a job when your next meal depends on it, don't
you?

Later on, i realized that my drawings weren't that good, so
i throwed all away and dropped the Illustrator dream i had once... it
was hard, but i had no choice, there are some moments in life when you
just have to say stop, and when i realized that i ended up in an
airport in Los Santos.

I don't know why i ended up here, why not
Paris?, Prague?, Even Tokio!, maybe it was the weather, maybe all that
"Gang stuff" that you see on the TV, but i wanted to be there, start
over and maybe find something to do with my life ( because you can't
play Indiana Jones forever, unless you have a lot of money) find some
job, maybe start a business, who knows, i have to find out if this is
my fate,i have learned a lot in my trip, and even if i have to kill or
to be killed, i know that i can die in peace, because i know that i did
the right thing taking chances and living my life on the road, just
like i wanted to After a while i thinked about moving to SanAndreas/Las Venturas And start a new life and i moved there to start a new dangerous life.

Tony Vario
///////////

ACCEPTED, Contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Tommy_Rugaci

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:23 am

Richy_Corleone wrote:
makes absolutely no sence.
Hahahaha, I loll'd. That made my fucking day!
Back to top Go down
Don_Vito

PostSubject: my apply for fbi   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:20 am

What faction do you want to lead :fbi

Why should we let you lead you're desired faction ?i like to be boss and stuff And whats so special about YOU ?i like driving offroad and i love driving

RP Experiance : (meaning how long you RP'd, and how long on what servers, and what you learn, etc )i have played on everlast 3 mounts, and pugs 1 mounth, and this like 1 day

Youre Character story :i was born 1928 in sicilia,italy and started corleone but then i moved to sanandreas and i just changed andd got nice and closed corleone

bye Don Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Leader? Check this.   Want to become an Leader? Check this. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to become an Leader? Check this.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld Roleplay :: Server Information :: Server Announcements-
Jump to: